Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sidekicks


I was away for a few days, and when I came back I found this! Sidekicks are here in Super Hero City!

I think it's awesome that you can have a crushbot and Bunnisher follow you around. I wonder whether they also work in the missions, or it's just a zone-only type thing. It'd be awesome if they actually had your sidekick fight beside you in a mission, though I guess they'd be kind of hard to do with the dog and cat sidekicks. :P

Anyway, there's also a sale for all "patriotic" heroes, that means Captain America and a few repaints of his, specifically Avengers Captain America (get him if you don't have him already), American Dream, (get her too! She's fast and her attacks are awesome), Captain America and Commander Captain America, (I know that's wrong, I just can't think of his name at the moment).

There's never been a better time to buy Avengers Cap or American Dream, and they're both really good fighters. I've only played on the Bucky Barnes Captain America, so I don't know if the original Captain America is the same or not. I do, however, have Commander Captain America, and he's pretty good as well, though not my favorite to fight as.

To wrap up, I'm really glad they're still coming up with new features for this game even so late after it's debut! When I was playing Toontown, they constantly would hold back on content, to the point where even a new hat in the shop was an exciting new change.

So, what do you guys think about sidekicks? And does anybody remember Commander Captain Steve Rogers America's real name?! Tell me in the comments!

-- SHSOFan.