Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sasquatch Released - Plus a Mission



Today, after some difficulty, (my computer is very old), I managed to snap a picture of these new items in the store!

First there's a new mission, which comes with a crisis edition, but that's unfortunately Agents-Only. The normal version is for free players however, so I got that one after spending some time on the wheel. I tried to play it but my computer froze. Sigh.

But now there's also Sasquatch! Yet another 900 gold hero, though.

But if you purchased a membership, or can afford it, I'd probably get the new hero, seeing as he looks like a strong fighter. :) Also, there are a lot of heroes on sale, so getting into the game is definitely worth it right now. :D

-- SHSOFan.

PS: I'm finishing up Superman as I write this!