Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nick Fury Released and Viewing in 3D!


Nick Fury was released as an Agent-Only character! Which is good because that means that Hawkeye and Black Widow will probably be for non-members! :D

I've developed a theory about why they didn't release Natasha or Clint before Nick. Currently there's an Avengers screenshot contest, where you take a photo of the four Avengers.


The reason they did this contest early, is, I suspect, to tide people over during their "sale week" period. Now, because it's early, they couldn't have Hawkeye and Black Widow in the contest. If they released either one NOW, while the contest is still going on, it wouldn't be fair to people who had sent in photos with only four Avengers. I believe that is why Nick Fury was released first.


The contest ends on the 12th. Which is a bit too close to a maybe release date for me. On the other hand, SHSO Avengers will still be on people's minds, and it might be a good way to promote the game by ending the contest with a release. However, I'd say there's a 59% chance that they aren't going to release them that week.

Anyway, I caught a Nick Fury running around in Asgard yesterday, and snapped an awful picture of him. However, compared to some of the other pictures I took, it was downright pretty.

Yup. In comparison, anything's pretty.

Here's the good picture.

That's a little better.

I couldn't get Nick Fury because I am a non-member at the moment, so I won't be able to give an inside scoop on his MOVEMENT, FIGHTING, and COOL FACTOR, but I can tell you that his first emote is where he summons Iron Man.

ANYWAY, there's bigger news to share. Yesterday I was looking at the bios of the heroes in the "Games" section of the website and noticed a button labeled "See in 3D!" under the hero's picture. It turns out that you can view heroes in 3D space when you aren't playing the game!!


This means I can finally zoom in really close to my favorite hero, Gambit!

Here's what the whole thing looks like:


As you can see, you can look at all the emotes, zoom in, zoom out and rotate the model either way.
It's really cool, so go check it out!

To wrap up, I just want to say sorry for not doing a mission review lately. It's been two or three weeks since I've done one. The reason is that I was busy with the What-If and countless other projects, so I just wasn't paying attention. I'll try to get on it soon.

-- SHSOFan.