Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cable Released!

It's the first post of August! Today, Cable was released and Iron Man was taken off the Agents-Only list, temporarily or not, we have yet to see. But now, the moment you've probably been waiting for since you saw the title of this post...

CABLE!!!








Yes, Cable DOES live up to my expectations! I expected cool futuristic weapons, awesome giant guns, and force-fields and bounty hunting epicness!

Cable is all that and more! I'll do a quick review below.

EXPLORATION

Cable can teleport, however he cannot double jump. The teleporting is so awesome, however, that I don't miss the double jump.

EXPLORATION: 3.5/5!

FIGHTING

Cable pulls guns out of the air, blasts enemies out of the way with a 55 damage inducing force blast, and knocks all the heroes I've played on with sniper abilities out of the park, (okay, maybe not Jean Grey. But still!)

FIGHTING: 4.1/5!

COOL FACTOR

With pouches and belts and that awesome eye scar, Cable wows in the cool factor too!

COOL FACTOR: 3.9/5

If you want a more in-depth review of Cable, I'm sure someone like MrGamesRus has already posted one. :)

That's all for today!
-- SHSOFan.