Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Drawing Contest Ended!

The SHSO Facebook page has just announced the winners of the contest!
No, I wasn't one of them, but I congratulate the winners! :D
I seem to remember saying that when the contest ended, I would put up a picture of the drawing I sent in, so here it is!


This is the drawing I sent in. I had to redraw it, due to the joke being completely unclear. Here's the first draft.


I couldn't use this one because of the "Spiders" on her report being covered. I like it better then the one I sent in, but there was no way to fix it, so I had to redraw it.

---

Alright! Chances are there's a release on the horizon, either on Thursday or next week, and I can't wait to see who it is! WIll they finally release Iron Spider, or will they do something weird and unexpected like releasing Iron Fist?

-- SHSOFan.