Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Awesome New Content!

the Front

the Back
You can imagine how surprised I was to find that MK1 Iron Man was available in the store today for no less then 2000 silver! :D

MK1 Iron Man is every mecha fan's dream. I was geeking out over the details like the spinning fan on the back of the suit and the awesome metal boots.

Jetboots! :D
One of my favorite features, though, is his double jump. It completely fits the character and makes it all the more awesome to explore the city with him.
He's an awesome character, and a must buy for Agent Only Members.


Another new thing is the Mole Man mission. I wasn't much of a fan of Mole Man, but I was curious to see how they would incorpararate Giganto, (is that his name?), into the mission.



Immediately upon entering the game I get a nice intro from Thing:



Even though his armor looks unwieldily, Tony's attacks are pretty fast. I like the nod to the movie with his first Power Attack, Flamethrower.


One of the best parts of the mission takes place in a cave with Giganto. Even though Giganto appears earlier, he seems to be at his best here.


The start of the final boss! I wish that they had added an extra stage, but on the other hand it's nice to have another easy, short mission.


Ah... the beauty of the Hero Up...


Mole Man is defeated! Unfortunately, I died once on this mission, but I still got a Gold Medal. :P

All in all, the Mole Man mission is definitely worth buying, mostly due to the short amount of time it takes to complete the mission, and how easy for the most part it is.

One more thing... after defeating a few trouble-bots after I finished the mission, I got a nice surprise...


I'm well on my way of maxxing this guy! :D

-- SHSOFan.