Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

A Big Update!

Okay, so I woke up a bit later then usual and I got on the computer... and saw THIS! :D


Yay a new website! Yay Gambit is prominently featured! :D
They have yet to fix a few bugs with images on their site, but for the most part I'm happy. I'm also sad, because as far as I can tell, they deleted their "Game" page which had the awesome 3D views of heroes. Sigh. Anyway, so I downloaded the new game files, which, by the way, don't seem to need to be verified anymore, and as I was coming in I saw their "new" loading screen.


Uh, that was last Halloween's loading screen. You know times are tough when they don't even have the time to make a cool new loading screen. Sigh. I prepared for a short post on the blog today about the new website, but as soon as I got into the game I saw... THIS! :D


YAAAAY! I quickly checked to see how much gold it had, and if I could afford to buy her. So it turns out... I could! Though I now only have 300 gold or something. :P


So anyway, let me talk about the new Halloween themed Daily Bugle zone, (because I talk about Hope in THIS new post)!


So there are these small photo booth type, well, booths for lack of a better word. Going in them lets you get a new, Halloween themed head! There are also more booths in the Baxter Plaza zone, by the way.
My favorite secret of all, the one I missed most, was the graveyard secret!


You know where the fountain is in the Daily Bugle zone? Well, go to your left and you'll be in the graveyard! There's an old house in the graveyard, I wonder what's in it?


Ah, the room of Dr. Strange! What happens if you sit in the chair?


Ooh, now you're a ghost!

...Anyway, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and SHSO celebrates it right! Check out the Daily Bugle zone and the Baxter Plaza zone for more secrets and surprises! Gee, am I sounding like a children's magazine or what? Guess it's time to move on...

---


Ugh. Try to figure out from the image what has changed for the worse.


...did you guess? No? Well, it's that new "30 silver" slot instead of the "40 silver" slot. No, they didn't add a few 30 silver slots where we needed them, like in place of a few ten silver slots! NO! They put it in place of a silver slot that turns into 20 GOLD! ARRRGH!
Now you only get 15 gold from that spot! This means that instead of 150 gold, which is a nice, rounded number, you get 145 gold! WHHHHHHYYYYY?!

Okay, on to the other bad news.


What the heck is wrong with Blogger? I know I'm not THAT unpopular!
I'm kidding. I know this is some sort of glitch because just the other day I looked at the poll and seven people had voted. Unless they withdrew their votes, which I'm not sure why they would do. Or maybe it was one person on seven accounts, and Blogger detected it and refused to register the votes.
It doesn't really matter, because the point is that my other poll, the one about my 100th post, ALSO closed with no votes! Remember, it's my 100th post! It's important! That's why I'm resetting these polls! Look for them in the side bar.

Anyway, to brighten this post a bit, I have a totally awesome new code for you guys! For people wishing to start a new account, they can add this code and get a free two week membership or something like that! :D

MJR11

On a final note, I can finally say goodbye to Blade, who I just recently maxed. Goodbye, Blade. :(


And that pretty much wraps up this post! Be sure to check out my review of Hope Summers too! :D

-- SHSOFan.