Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Iron Man MKII Release


Well it's another long week and finally we get to see Iron Man MKII! I can tell I'm going to have fun leveling up this hero, because from what I've seen, he's awesome. Let's break down the numbers!

EXPLORATION


Iron Man's exploration isn't that impressive, a standard one jump flying set up.
His first power emote is short and simple, but it could be less like Avengers Ironman.
I give it a 3.5/5. Hey, at least he flies!

FIGHTING


Since his looks are based directly off Avengers Iron Man, I expected them to have the same attacks. WRONG. Cool new attacks, with a few short blasts and a neat powered finish, with a well ranged, powerful Hero Up.
I give his FIGHTING a 4.9/5!

COOL FACTOR


He. Is. Iron Man! Dun dun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN. But seriously, yes he's a repaint of Avengers Ironman. But Avengers Ironman is cool enough for four repaints. So, yeah. 'Nuff said.
I would have liked to see something slightly different, like a new gun mod or something to distinguish the model from the Avengers Ironman model.
I give his COOL FACTOR a 4.8/5!

---

To finish, I'd just like to note for a second that I have all the Ironman characters. I'm not really sure how it happened, but it's pretty neat. Now to max all these heroes, yikes!

-- SHSOFan.