Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hope Summers Released!


Today I bought the totally awesome Hope Summers, and here's my review! :D

---

EXPLORATION



Hope Summers has a really basic set-up. No double jump, no flight. :(
Still, walking around with her I got around three different friend requests in a matter of a few minutes. Maybe it was my 703 Squad Level but still!

I give her EXPLORATION a 3.5/5! :D

FIGHTING




Hope Summers is tons of fun to fight as. She has a few well placed gun shots, "shooting" her up to sniper status, (geddit? Huh? Huh? ...Nevermind), as well as a few strikes with the Phoenix force at the end of her combat chain. Her Hero Up is a well ranged area attack that deals sufficient damage, and her first power attack is a nice 21 damage dealing knock-back attack for those tricky minions.

I give her FIGHTING a 4.9/5!

COOL FACTOR



While she's basically Phoenix with a cape and some boots, said cape and boots are still pretty cool. I'm a sucker for those nice raggedy, ripped burlap capes, and the Gambit inspired boots are awesome. I wish her green and yellow color scheme went better with the other parts of her outfit though.

I give her COOL FACTOR a 3.9/5! :D

OVERALL: Overall I'd like to see a double jump similar to the new and improved Hawkeye's for example. It would differentiate her from the heroes that have been coming out recently. I would also like to see her a little less overpowered. But maybe that's just me. If you're a fan of Phoenix, and enjoy playing on slightly overpowered heroes, (Hulk, anyone?), then be sure to purchase her. :)

OVERALL, I rank Hope Summers as a 4.9/5! :D

-- SHSOFan.