Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Guardian Released and Another Poll!


Another awesome release, this time it's the Alpha Flight member Guardian! Hopefully we'll see more Alpha Flight members soon, as well as a new loading screen! (please)!
By the way, Gladiator Hulk is back, and it looks like for good this time! Yay! :D

Yet again, I only have 140 gold right now, so I can't get Guardian. But he'll be one of the heroes on my list of who to get when I'm a member, definitely!

---


There's a new poll out: who do you want to see in my Justice League What-If?
I'll take the five most voted on and put them in my What-If!
Also, you can vote on multiple heroes! And don't forget, the CW version of Green Arrow looks like this:


So get to voting, and I'll discuss the results when the poll ends!

-- SHSOFan.