Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Month of the Mutants Has Arrived!


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

First of all, I'm pretty excited. I know this may be old news for many of you, but I only just got into the game today and saw this truly awesome loading screen for the first time!
Look at it! Wow! I may have to become a member just to get Spider-Man Noir! (Or purchase gold).
This raises the quenstion: who is going to be Agents-Only on this loading screen? I'm betting for Noir, (I really hope not, though, because I'd like to stay a non-member and get him by buying gold).


In the meantime, I'll be eagerly awaiting Iron Spider and Spiderman Noir, and I may actually get them when they first come out just because they are so awesome!

By the way, my poll has been completed, thanks for voting! Playable Villains will be getting a much needed update!

-- SHSOFan.

Postscript: I made a small error in my post yesterday that has hence been fixed. I said the Venom Mystery Box was 600 gold when it was actually 200 gold. I was relying on information I had found on SHSO's Facebook page because I could not get into the game at the time.


I hope I didn't confuse anyone!
Thanks to Wanda Quan in the comments section for pointing that out to me. If you see any other errors be sure to tell me so I can fix them as soon as possible, in the comments section below.