Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Join S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Well, with a tied poll, it looks like its up to me to decide between purchasing gold or becoming a member. And I have reached a decision.

I will be purchasing gold to get Ends of the Earth Spiderman and, (if possible) Spiderman Noir. My reasons are thus:

• I haven't maxed out all my current heroes yet, and that was one of the things I wanted to do before I became a member.

• My computer doesn't let me play on SHSO anymore because it's so slow, meaning I have to play the game on someone else's laptop. This is more complicated, but it's the only way for me to play the game until I get a new computer. So it makes more sense to purchase gold because I won't be able to take full advantage of the rewards of being a member, such as collecting my daily dosage of gold by logging in and spinning the wheel.

It's mostly these two reasons. Now it's just up to deciding how to purchase the gold I need.
SHSO offers many different packages, and last time what I did I purchased a ten dollar one and a twenty dollar one, giving me around 3,500 gold and I spent 30 dollars.


Well, that's my advice. Never go with the pricey $50, $90 and $150 ones, (and let's be honest; those are their REAL prices. $149.95 is pretty much $150).

If you want a lot of gold, become a member. There are excellent reasons why and I explain it all in one of my first posts, How I Earned Gold which you can see here, (It's at the end of the post. But read through the whole thing if you haven't, because what I say still applies)!

Anyway, I think I'll get the $20 gold package which will give me enough to buy the two Spider-Man repaints I want and that should be fine. When I get a new computer I promise to finally give in and become a member again, but until I do I don't think it would be the right choice.

By the way, at first I thought Ends of the Earth Spiderman was the final version of Iron Spider. But he isn't, which means they still need to release Iron Spider!

And where is that Mysterio mission?!?!
Grumble, grumble...

-- SHSOFan.