Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

What I Got Right

Over the past few months I have released a few labor-intensive projective reports that stated my predictions for release dates of certain heroes. Let's see what I got right.

"...When I logged on today, I didn't see Black Widow and Hawkeye in the store. And I just realized why. In July, as dedicated Marvel fans know already, The Amazing Spiderman movie is coming out. SHSO is trying to water things down far enough so that they can work on the Spiderman-themed month coming up. This means releasing Black Widow, Hawkeye and Nick Fury in June. The best we can hope for, I think, is that they will release one of them at the beginning of the month..."

I predicted a June release for Nick, Clint and Natasha and that they would be released in the beginning of the month. Did I predict correctly? YES!

I predicted RIGHT!


"...The contest ends on the 12th. Which is a bit too close to a maybe release date for me. On the other hand, SHSO Avengers will still be on people's minds, and it might be a good way to promote the game by ending the contest with a release. However, I'd say there's a 59% chance that they aren't going to release them that week..."

Even early on, I predicted that they would end the contest in a release. Was I right? YES!

I predicted RIGHT... again.




"...The reason they did this contest early, is, I suspect, to tide people over during their "sale week" period. Now, because it's early, they couldn't have Hawkeye and Black Widow in the contest. If they released either one NOW, while the contest is still going on, it wouldn't be fair to people who had sent in photos with only four Avengers. I believe that is why Nick Fury was released first..."

I strongly predicted that Hawkeye would be released on Wednesday, June 13th or the following day after the contest. I also predicted that that was the reason why Nick Fury was released early. Was I right? Well, seeing as the previous prediction was right and it was the same one, with Hawkeye's June 13th release date, I was RIGHT AGAIN!

This thumb is getting tired.


So, now for the big question... did I predict right in my post yesterday about BW's release date and the Spider-themed month? Find out next week!

-- SHSOFan.