Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hero Review - Astonishing Cyclopes


EXPLORATION


Astonishing Cyclopes has a standard exploration configuration, with no flying abilities and a single jump. But exploring as him is much more fun then you'd expect, thanks to his awesome first power emote. It's quick and it's cool, and it makes an "X" symbol in the ground.

I give his EXPLORATION a 3.5/5!

FIGHTING


I ran through Attack of the Iron Men with Cyclopes. He's a tiny bit slow and a bit weaker then I'd expect, but he has a stunning Hero Up! (geddit? It stuns the enemy?)
His first power attack is pretty decent too, giving a cool quick burst of lighting fast optic blasts.

I give his FIGHTING a 3.3/5!

COOL FACTOR


Astonishing Cyclopes looks better then his blue and yellow counterpart, and I like the muted colors.

I give his COOL FACTOR a 3/5!

OVERALL SCORE: A for Average
A fun hero to have, but his attacks could be more powerful and faster paced.

-- SHSOFan.