Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Poll Results


The poll results are in! Awesome! Eight people voted on this poll, which is bit more then usual.
Anyway, thanks to you readers, I will now tailor my blog more to your specifications! Look for a few Top Ten lists coming your way, along with some codes I have found that STILL work, more of my theories about what's coming soon, more pictures AND longer posts, polls asking what What-If I should do next, an improved layout, special mission reviews of only the new missions, and more detailed hero reviews!!

To start off, I will now give you guys one of the best working codes for SHSO there currently is:

MJR07

This code can be found in any Spiderman comic on the stands nowadays and is pretty easy to find. In case you're wondering it gives you 250 gold! So if you needed the boost, you're welcome! :D

Right now the only news is that there's a sale, so that's why I haven't been posting too often, in case you're wondering.

-- SHSOFan.

Postscript: Once again, a big THANK YOU to my readers, who voted on this poll and helped make this blog even more awesome! If you have any ideas about how to make this blog more like the blog you wish you could read, please leave me a comment!