Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

The First Developer Blog Post is Here!


Yesterday an awesome developer post was posted onto the SHSO official site.
It lists the Mark II Iron Man armor, Astonishing Cyclopes and Hope Summers as the heroes that'll be coming into the game soon. It also says that this month's theme is "Avengers vs. X-Men", something that was rather unclear seeing as this month's loading screen images are rather vague and don't really show any new heroes. Aside from that, it also has a fascinating description of the process involved in making a hero. So, read it already!

---

In other news, I haven't been able to get into the game recently thanks to my horrible, horrible internet.
I'm hoping it will stop being such a pain soon. As far as my latest What-If goes, I haven't worked on it too much in the past months. Things are pretty busy for me so I'll have to wait until everything quiets down before I start working on it again.

-- SHSOFan.