Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Magneto's Release and a New Dev Post!


Looks like my Playable Villains What-If is coming true! Magneto is apparently now available-- it figures, since he isn't bad ALL the time in the comics. This opens up a whole new world of villains that are sometimes heroes, like Anti-Venom and Future Foundation Doctor Doom, who have both been rumored and/or confirmed.

Once again I find myself unable to review Magneto, because I lack the gold. :(
That will change sometime soon, as I am going through all my heroes and maxxing them. When I finish I'll purchase a membership and then I'll be able to get back on schedule. :)

Check out the new developer post-- this time it's about animating. It's really interesting to me to get a peek at what goes on behind the scenes. :)

-- SHSOFan.