Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Avengers Iron Man


I finally bought Avengers Ironman! :D
Let's get right down to business and start reviewing, shall we?

EXPLORATION




With the usual Ironman one jump, you'd think Iron Man would be boring to play as as you explore the zones. Fortunately, thanks to his Cool Factor, it's actually pretty fun.

I give his EXPLORATION a 3/5!


FIGHTING



Ironman has some pretty sweet fighting moves in his combat chain and power attacks.

I give his FIGHTING a 3.9/5!


COOL FACTOR


There's no other way to say it, Ironman looks totally awesome. All the detail on the panels and legs and... well, you get the idea. Being awesome all over sure has its benefits!

I give his COOL FACTOR a 4.9/5!

Well, that's all for today. Yes, that IS me and Avengers Hulk up there in the new Loki mission. I was experiencing a glitch at the time where the opening speech was there throughout the whole mission.
I hope they get that fixed soon! :D

-- SHSOFan.