Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

An Enormous Update

Downloading this morning took WAAAAY too long. Fortunately, there was a reason. Loki had taken over the Daily Bugle zone and the Baxter Plaza zone!

Loki now has control of three zones! Gadzooks!




Not only that, but Avengers Thor was released today for 600 gold, and I bought him faster then you could say "God of Thunder!"

Unfortunately the steep price of Iron Man was too high for me, at least for today, but I will be getting him soon.

Aw man! Maybe next week! :(


See those damaged bricks? The Daily Bugle zone is in chaos!




I must say, the computer graphics guys at the Amazing Soceity are really good! They managed to really make it seem like a gigantic battle had taken place!


Baxter Plaza isn't looking too good right now either! There are S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents everywhere, and the Casket of Ancient Winters has been opened, freezing everything and everyone!

Maria Hill? Or just a random female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent?


Speaking of the Casket, there's a new mission!


And yeah, it's awesome.






Yeah. It's incredible. Just go play it for crying out loud! It's amazing, spectacular, and ultimate!
And now, for my Thor review.


Avengers Thor

---

EXPLORATION


Thor is his usual, flying, normal jumping self. I wish they had added something new, like a double jump, but a fanboy can only dream.

I give his EXPLORATION 2.2/5


FIGHTING


Thor has normal speed, powerful attacks. I won't deny how fun it is to smash through baddies as Thor! His power up is like Cap's, and I'm willing to bet that most if not all new Avengers characters will have similar Hero Ups. 

I give his FIGHTING 3.5/5!

COOL FACTOR


This Thor is my favorite out of all of them so far. His armor looks awesome, (loving the chain-mail!), his hammer looks awesome, (loving the metallic surface!), even his boots look awesome for nordic god's sake! Just go get him already! :D

I give his COOL FACTOR 4.1/5!

Some other small updates!
For one, Spiderman has a new voice! While it may be disconcerting at first, I got used to it pretty quick. Second, thanks to you guys, I will be publishing my review of The Avengers on this blog! Stay tuned for that on Friday or Saturday, but probably Saturday.

-- SHSOFan.