Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Hypothesis


When I logged on today, I didn't see Black Widow and Hawkeye in the store. And I just realized why.
In July, as dedicated Marvel fans know already, The Amazing Spiderman movie is coming out. SHSO is trying to water things down far enough so that they can work on the Spiderman-themed month coming up. This means releasing Black Widow, Hawkeye and Nick Fury in June. The best we can hope for, I think, is that they will release one of them at the beginning of the month. In the meantime, they're throwing some sales our way, and today's sale is Pheonix and Psylocke. I already owned Phylocke, so I got Pheonix. But anyway, that is why there won't be many heroes for a while. If we can hold out long enough, we'll be spectacularly rewarded, because slowing down releases means they must be working extra hard to give us the coolest content ever, right? Anyway, you still have my What-If post to look forward to on Friday. All the material is complete, now all I have to do is wrote the post.

See ya!

-- SHSOFan.