Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dark Surfer!



Well, I saved enough silver, (finally!), to get one of the available Silver Surfers. I chose Dark Surfer, mostly because of his cool sword but also because I've heard that the original Silver Surfer isn't a great fighter. Anyway, I was expecting either Black Widow or Hawkeye today, but, upon finding nobody new in the shop I can only assume that either they're waiting until Thursday to release both, or until next week. There are other possibilities, but here's the good part: I'll be getting whoever comes out immediately, since I have enough gold! :D

So sorry, but you'll have to wait until Thursday or next week for my usual new hero review. Also, coming soon: "What-If"... I'll let you think about what that means for a week or so. :D

-- SHSOFan.