Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hulk No Like Similarities!


I was fortunate enough to find an Avengers Hulk sleeping in the Daily Bugle zone and snapped a pic. Now there can be absolutely no doubt in my mind that the two Hulks are almost the same. I think they may have even reused the old body. But hey, it sure beats modeling a whole new one! I think its good that they reduced the amount of work by not having to remodel a character.

Any, on Wednesday comes Black Widow and Hawkeye! Maybe the reason this update was so long in coming is that they were changing Hawkeye's hair color at the last minute, (his hair was brown in the movie).

Also coming very soon is the amazing, the awesome, the epic, the incredible...
WHAT-IF FEATURE! :D :D :D

This new feature asks "what if" there were certain new characters, zones, missions, goodies etc. and what they would look like in the game! I'm relying on my CGI modeling and compositing skills to pull it off, so you won't want to miss it! Plus, you'll have the exciting option to leave a comment with YOUR What-If idea! So keep your eyes open for that!

-- SHSOFan.