Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Doing Stuff

First of all, let me apologize for what is probably going to win the award this year for Worst Blog Post Title Ever. But really, there's not much else I can say, because that's exactly what I've been doing!

Anyway, to my horror this morning I discovered that I only had twelve tickets left after my daily spins!
GAH!!!

So I played about three missions and ran around all the zones collecting tickets. It took forever, but I managed to get the number up to sixty nine. Of course I'm going to have to run around AGAIN tomorrow!! I have four days to go as a member before I cancel my membership and start maxxing all the heroes I got when I was a member. When I've completed that, it will probably be July and I'll have tons of tickets, and there will be more new heroes for me to get!

Anyway, I took some photos today, like this one of Asgard.


Then I spotted a Gambit and posed next to him as Rogue.


Anyway, that's about all I have to say this time! Bye for today!

-- SHSOFan.