Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Maxxed Hulk at Last!


I maxxed Hulk at last! I'd been laying off the game for a bit but now I'm back!

I assumed that, this day being a Wednesday and Wednesday being the day they always release new heroes, that a cool new Ant-Man hero would be in the store today.
Well, he wasn't, and here's why.

There are about four weeks in a month. Each month they release five heroes. So, naturally, and overlap into the next month occurs, and gets longer and longer into the next month until it becomes the next month and the problem is solved. This time, I think the idea was that there wasn't any other content to release alongside Ant-Man, (usually they release heroes with a new card two pack, or a mission).
Now, what I suspect is that instead of releasing Ant-Man TODAY with no extra content, they are waiting a few days to release him with the new loading screens showing off the awesome next Avengers month!

I'm crossing my fingers that this is correct, but only time will tell with this one. :)

In other news, I've gotten to what I consider a slightly difficult challenge, (understatement).
It's the one where you have to do five easy or hard card quests in a row.
Now, if you read the amazing Mr. Time Hound Times's blog, (look in the sidebar for a link!), he mentions it once and explains how to do it. Unfortunately, it STILL took me a few hours to figure it out.

To put it even more simply then Mr. THT's awesome guide:

You have to complete five card quests in a row.
They can be easy or hard.
Each quest consists of three battles.
DON'T. LOSE.

While this challenge may sound like a walk in the park to some card experts, it's reaaalllly hard for me because I barely spend any time playing the card game.

As a final note...



Today I tested out Blade, one of the better fighters in the game. I was joined by two fellow squad members and we STILL didn't manage an Adamantium medal, having to settle for a puny Silver medal.

As far as I can tell, this is one of the toughest missions to get Adamantium on. I've played it through many times and there just doesn't seem to be a way to quickly defeat Dormammu without dying.
Does anyone know how? Please tell me in the comments!

-- SHSOFan.