Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Sappy Story

OMG! He's so cool!!!

Once upon a time, I wanted Gambit.

YEEESSSSSSSS!

So got him...

^_^

And then I was happy.

The End.


Ahem, sorry for the lame story, I just found those old pictures lying around on my desktop. That was back when the character selector wasn't so fancy, a time before Villainville came.

I was only about two weeks old, (HOW LONG I HAD BEEN PLAYING, not how old I was!!), when I took this picture.

Anyway, I managed NOT to screw up my daily spinning of the prize wheel with an unfortunate number of tickets, but only because I did three missions, two of which I got adamantium on, one of which I got gold on. Earned tickets from missions: 44. Not bad at all.

I guess that's it for today, stay tuned for a new special feature that occurs mid-week!

-- SHSOFan.