Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

JLA What-If - Week 2

Note: the following post is fictional, and does not represent any actual gameplay or announcements from Gazillion Entertainment, Marvel or DC.

---


Flash and Wonder Woman have been released! I was fortunately able to purchase both! :D

Makes me wonder who'll be coming next week, maybe the Darkseid mission and Green Lantern? I hope so.

WONDER WOMAN


EXPLORATION

Wonder Woman is a fun hero to explore the zones with, mostly because of her double jumping ability and her flight ability. (seen below)


I'm so glad she's a double jump hero, it'll make collecting her Hero Tokens all the more fun.

I give Wonder Woman's EXPLORATION a 5/5!

FIGHTING


Wonder Woman fights really well, due to an amazing power attack that I've never seen before, where she deflect an enemies' attacks using her wrist gauntlets. Her combo attack is a fast and furious series of  freestyle kicks and punches, followed by a quick twirl of the Lasso of Truth around an enemy that leaves them stunned and usually K.O.s them, and if that weren't enough, a flying punch to the stomach.

I give Wonder Woman's FIGHTING a 4.5/5!

COOL FACTOR

Wonder Woman isn't what I'd call a "cool" hero per say, but the wrist gauntlets and the fact that they used a newer costume of hers instead of her old one is awesome!

I give Wonder Woman's COOL FACTOR a 3.5/5!

OVERALL: Get Wonder Woman for her great attack combo, double jump and spiffy boots.

I give Wonder Woman an OVERALL score of 4/5!


THE FLASH



EXPLORATION

Flash's exploration is awesome, because he actually runs quickly through the zones! His speed in the zones is about as fast as when you get a speed boost in the missions. Just because of this, I'm willing to overlook his otherwise standard jumping ability, (no flight).

I give Flash's EXPLORATION a 4/5! :D

FIGHTING

Flash has a few great attacks, such as his Hero Up in which he runs in circles around the enemies, knocking them out. His attack combo is mostly made up of super-fast punches, which isn't anything we haven't seen before, (Superman). His first power attack is like Spidergirl's seismic jump attack.

I give Flash's FIGHTING a 3.5/5!

COOL FACTOR

Flash is in his Barry Allen costume this time around, and I certainly appreciate it. I'm not sure how good a tin hat would look in this game. :P

I give his COOL FACTOR a 3/5! :D

OVERALL: Flash is certainly a fun hero to play as, and I'll enjoy reaching max level, especially because of his EXPLORATION.

I give Flash an OVERALL score of 3.7/5! :D

---

I hope that after this month we'll get to see more obscure JLA heroes, and maybe even some Young Justice characters. At the very least Impulse, (a personal favorite of mine).
I can't wait to see what the next two weeks have in store!

-- SHSOFan.