Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mayhem Mode Review


Mayhem Mode is a quick way to earn a neat reward— and probably my new favorite way to.
Various bosses are hidden around each zone. Spiderman's villains are in the Daily Bugle Zone, (like Venom, Doc Ock and Green Goblin), the Fantastic Four's villains are hidden in the Baxter Plaza zone, (like Doctor Doom and Super Skrull), Thor's villains are in Asgard, (Loki, Enchantress), and who ever's left is in Villainville. I say, why not just make an X-Men zone already, but that's off topic.
When you click a villain, a dialog box comes up. When you click "OK", you are sent straight to the boss battle. Since that's the part of the mission I usually look forward to, this is pretty awesome.
I played through the Green Goblin and Doc Ock boss battles. This is a great way to earn tickets and silver quickly, and if you get Adamantium somehow, I assume the benefits are high.
I say go in with a super strong hero like Avengers Hulk, or Red Hulk, or just plain Hulk and smash through the mission in no time.


Also, I forgot to mention this before, but there's a new potion that I assume is only there for a limited time: turn your hero green for St. Patrick's Day!

Well, that's all there is to report at the moment!
Make sure to check back on Wednesday for a new JLA week!

-- SHSOFan.